Thursday, August 13, 2009

soaking in memories

i jz want to hold u thightly..
to prove how much u mean to me..
to show u my love wit al de passion i hav..

tired..
trying to clear my mind but u keep coming back..

listening...
to de waves tht resembles ur breath o so much..

knowing..
if i cnt even control my own pulse..
wt place would i even have..

if i finally decided to withdraw from our lifes
leaving u in shock n helpless with ur broken heart tht i wil neva touch again
i would hate myself for my selfishness n how cold blooded i cn b..
watching u walk into de sunset alone..neva turning back..

we lost faith in each other
i wont b able to hold ur hand n walk into de evening horizon..
n to grow old wit u n to luv each other wil silver hair..

its nt fair to leave u in de dark reminiscing in vain..
i wil go..
leaving de starry nights tht we once share in our deepest sweetest memories..
i wil fal back frm ur heart n gif way to de new true conqueror..
forget me u mz..

one day the wounds wil scab n evetually heal..
jz hope it de day wil come soon...



No comments: