Thursday, September 25, 2008

blogging..perhaps?

1st post  1st star in the sky  1st child in an pleasantly disformed family..

I like to read..reading makes u think about and learn things that our damned edu system will never stuffed us with..

Sarcasm..

Violence..

Relationships..

Manipulation..

Lying..

Friends………………………………………………..

I personally like those with black humor..aspiring…wahaha

And sometimes I even think bout my life…exhausting..

Reading blogs are also fun..

Retards make u laugh..

Intellectuals make u wanna stuff dem and their so called big words into a sack and just bend it like beckham into the sea..

Don’t forget those  that can just talk einstein into colouring instead to grow an prehistoric electrified jungle on his head..

But there are also those that tell..bout their life that no 1 give a crap about..bout realtionships(omg)..bout prices of oil(plz)…bout changing de world(wteva)..etc

I m one of them…judge me..

I m waiting..

So here’s to this post and to the blog legacy urs truly is gonna start to rumble..

Cheers…

1 comment:

Mitch Tay said...

wow...
很棒的“处女”贴哦!!